Write a comment You do not have permission to access. Sign In?
Title: Project Coordinator
Department: Korean Office of Research and Education (KORE) at York University
Term: One Year (with possibility of renewal)
Hours of work: Full-time
Salary: C$62,000 (includes benefits)
I. JOB PURPOSE:
One-year position (with possibility of renewal)
The project coordinator for the Korean Office of Research and Education (KORE) at York University plays a key administrative role in fulfilling the mission and educational, research and institutional initiatives to build Korean studies. The KORE project coordinator will support the Project Director and the Deputy Project Director in overseeing the project's operational activities, communications, knowledge mobilization and management, ensuring compliance with university and project funder policies. The KORE coordinator will also create and manage the project database, produce reports, organize workshops and other activities, and develop and maintain the KORE website and social media presence.
2. MAJOR DUTIES:
A) Project Management
• Assists with all aspects of the project’s management;
• Acts as the primary contact for KORE’s activities;
• Oversees project plans and schedules project timelines, milestones, and deliverables and troubleshoots problem areas in conjunction with the project team;
• Ensures that all work and use of the budget is carried out in accordance with York University policies and Academy of Korean Studies guidelines;
• Initiates, develops and maintains effective consultative and collaborative relationships with key offices, academic programs and services within and outside of York University;
• In co-ordination with the Project Director and the Deputy Project Director, prepare interim and final reports to AKS, and acts as the liaison with AKS.
B) Financial Reporting
• In co-ordination with the Project Director, monitors on-going project budgets and prepares financial forecasts, processes payment and reimbursement according to the budget, and prepares other necessary financial forms;
• Reviews year-end financial reports generated by Research Accounting for approval by the Project Director and prepares financial reports for interim and final financial reports to the funding agency.
• Serves as the primary contact and resource for the project’s activities among the project members, university personnel and the funding agency;
• Coordinates the creation and maintenance of web-based infrastructure for KORE, including the project website and listserv, and manages KORE’s social media presence;
• Prepares, under the guidance of the Project Director and the Deputy Project Director, relevant internal and external project reporting documents;
D) Research Administration
• Organizes and maintains research information, including confidential materials and data;
• Coordinates events including conferences, workshops, seminars and team meetings;
• Responsible for being knowledgeable about relevant collective agreements, York University human resource policies and practices and employment related legislation and managing project staff effectively and in compliance of same.
Educational Requirements: A University undergraduate degree. An MA degree or equivalent is an asset.
Please note: This position requires the candidate to produce a verification of degree(s), credential(s) or equivalencies from accredited institutions and/or international equivalents at the time of interview.
Experience: Recent research experience or program coordinator role or related work experience;
• Excellent management and administration skills to manage large budgets (over C$1M) and maintain deadlines;
• Near native proficiency in both English and Korean;
• Experience preparing research and research reports to funders, proficiency with WordPress, Excel, MS office, and social media platforms, excellent communication skills and problem-solving skills, and the willingness to learn new technology if needed.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and CV to email@example.com by Thursday, 20 September 2018 at 4pm. Only candidates who will move forward at this stage will be contacted.
|78||[KCWA] Job Posting -Project Coordinator-||kcwa||2019.03.21|
|77||[In-TAC]6th National Virtual Career Expo||kcwa||2019.03.18|
|76||[PARKDALE QUEEN WEST COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTRE] Nail Salon Workers’ Project||kcwa||2019.02.11|
|75||[KCWA Family & Social Services] THSP Worker Positon||kcwa||2019.02.05|
|74||[211 Central Region] Job posting||kcwa||2018.12.04|
|73||[KGS] Hiring Korean Telephone Interviewer||kcwa||2018.11.07|
|72||[KCWA Family and Social Services] Executive Director Position||kcwa||2018.10.24|
|71||[YORK University] Project Coordinator||kcwa||2018.09.11|
|»||[YORK University] Project Coordinator||kcwa||2018.09.11|
|69||[Findhelp 211 Central Region] Community Resorce Navigator||kcwa||2018.08.24|
|68||Casting actresses for Queen of Morning Calm||kcwa||2018.08.23|
|67||[Ryerson University] Research Assistant||kcwa||2018.06.05|
|66||[KCWA Family and Social Services] Family &Social Services Worker Position||kcwa||2018.05.25|
|65||[KCWA Family and Social Services] Executive Director Position||kcwa||2018.05.22|
|64||[KCWA] Family & Social Services worker (*Amended settlement service worker job posting)||kcwa||2018.03.12|
|63||[KCWA Family and Social Services] Family Crisis Support Worker position||kcwa||2017.11.20|
|62||[KCCA] Executive Director position||kcwa||2017.10.25|
|61||[KCWA Family and Social Services] THSP Worker 2 position||kcwa||2017.09.18|
|60||[KCWA Family and Social Services] THSP Worker position||kcwa||2017.08.23|
|59||[KCWA Family and Social Services] Project Coordinator position||kcwa||2017.08.03|
Designed by sketchbooks.co.kr / sketchbook5 board skin